Sometimes online mediation through Skype or telephone is a great way to mediate if the travelling distance between couples is high or you don’t want to mediate in the same room or building.
Contact us today to find out more
Making family mediation easier for couples to attend.
Every expert recommends mediation over the services of the court as there are a lot of formalities that have to be fulfilled and the court communicates all decisions out of control of the parents.
Mediation is the process in which the decisions are made and agreed upon by the parents.
The financial and emotional contribution of a child’s parents are taken into consideration.
There are different types of mediation which can be chosen according to the situation.
The suitability of the online mediation is mentioned below.
- If the parents do not live close enough to the mediation institute or each other and they cannot physically attend the meetings.
- If the mediation institute provides a mediator according to your specific situation and they are far away from your location. This is actually a benefit as you can choose from a wider range of mediators and pick the one who is most suitable for your situation.
- If the parents cannot get out of their home due to some disability.
- If the parents or any other party thinks that they are in danger while the mediator being close to them.
- If one or both parents suffer from anxiety and Agoraphobia.
- If it is more convenient.
If the parents have the above reason to choose the online medicine method, they can choose the mediator that best suits their situation.
The online meditation method can be combined with shuttle mediation as the mediator can switch between both the parties side by side without travelling to different places.
There are some requirements to be fulfilled if you want the online mediation to be successful.
The Requirements Of Online Mediation
The equipment that is required for the online mediation is very important to make it successful. The devices that are required are mentioned below:
- An electronic device that is equipped with a front web camera like a computer, a tablet or a smartphone.
- An internet connection which is reliable and fast.
- The mediator and the parent must be alone in the room so that the information is kept confidential.
- The people who are communicating through video calling must be sitting in a comfortable position with the device on a table.
- The notepad must be present with the person so that the main points can be noted down then and there.
It is the duty of the client to fulfil the basic requirements that are needed for online communication, the mediator will not provide this equipment for you.
Rhino Online Mediation
If you choose for the online method of mediation, the Rhino Family Mediation comes highly recommended by our previous clients, they have been satisfied fully with the results and the quickness of decision making of our mediators.
Online mediation is convenient and often more suitable, depending on your specific situation.
Rhino Family Mediation provide are experienced mediators to handle complicated situations. See our fees
The mediators from Rhino Family Mediation have experience contacting their customers through video calling apps like Skype.